The General Assembly of the Bank is composed of the shareholders who are registered in the share book of the Bank. The General Assembly convenes each year on a date specified in the Articles of Association. Each person owning ten shares or representing this number of shares is entitled to one vote. Those who are not shareholders may not represent more than one vote by proxy at the General Assembly. The Governor acts as the chairman of the General Assembly.
Duties and Powers
- To examine the annual report submitted by the Board and the report of the Auditing Committee,
- To examine and approve the balance sheet and the income statements of the Bank,
- To release members of the Board and the Auditing Committee,
- To increase the capital,
- To amend the Articles of Association of the Bank,
- To render a decision concerning the liquidation of the Bank.